Q235,stainlesssteel ,Aluminum,SPCC,Copper ,Brass ,SGCC ,SECC ,Bronze ,Carbon Steel ,Corten steel ect.
Colorfull ,Red,Green ,Silvery ,Sliver ,Silver White ,Silvery Black ,Silver grey ,Purple ,Golden ,White ,Dark grey ect.
Shearing ,LaserCutting ,Bending ,Stamping ,DeepDrawing ,CNC machining ,Turning ,Drilling ,Tapping ,Riveting ,welding , Surface treatment ,Assembling
T/T, Western Union, Paypal. 50% deposit, 50% balance payment.
Sample time for 6-10 days, mass order for 15-25 days and according to the quantity.
Benefit of Sheet metal fabrication
· High strength relationship.
· Low weight and thinness: transport and delivery of sheet metals
· Resistance to corrosion, sun, and moisture: sheet metal fabrication is ideal for use in today’s environment where various weather and climate threats abound.
· Durability: sheet metals are strong enough to withstand pressures yet are malleable.
· Malleability: sheet metals can be formed into virtually any shape desired. This provides an almost limitless amount of innovative designs for buildings and structures.
· Architects and engineers’ visions and plans will be materialized through sheet metal fabrication technology.
· Recyclable: sheet metals are resistant to natural threats but are not harmful to the environment.
· Easily repairable: the various physical properties of sheet metals make it possible for contractors to inspect and quickly detect damages in any sheet. Moreover, it is easily repaired since the individual sheet metals can be dismantled from the structure and replaced without having to take down an entire structure.
· Widespread availability.
· Improved construction quality: because of its durability, maintaining sheet metals is not as tedious as many other construction materials.
· Low cost: the inexpensive but high quality of sheet metals & metal fabrication provides contractors, firms, and other manufacturing industries with savings. These are not only beneficial to them but to their clients as well.