Custom galvanized metal sheet fabrication service metal sheet enclosure
Aluminum, phosphor bronze,stainless steel,steel,alloy,copper,plastic etc
0.08mm~40mm, or other special available.
Laser Cutting,stamping, deep stamping, bending, punching, threading,welding, tapping, riveting and other General Fabrication Service
Hot galvanized,Polish,Anodize,Sand blasting,Powder coating,Vacuum Plating,Nickel, Zinc, Chrome,Tin, Silver plating, gold-plated, imitation gold-plated,etc.
CAD / PDF/ DWG/ IGS/ STEP etc.
T/T, Western Union, Pyapal. 50% deposit, 50% balabce payment.
· Corrosion resistance: The main selling point of stainless steel is its ability to fight rust. If you are interested in selling rust-free products, stainless steel is a logical choice for you. Stainless steel is an alloy of iron and chromium, which bonds with oxygen before it can get to the iron and create rust.
· Sustainability: Stainless steel is 100% recyclable. If your company, like many companies in the modern world, are concerned about the environmental impact of your manufacturing and products, using stainless steel is a great way to mitigate some of that impact.
· Temperature resistance: Stainless steel is well-known for its ability to withstand heat, which means it is ideal for products that may be subjected to more extreme temperatures, like water heaters or pressure valves.
· Ease of use: A good metal fabricator should have no problem working with stainless steel to fabricate your products. With the right equipment, stainless steel is quite easy to weld, cut and stamp.
· Hygienic benefit: Stainless steel is very easy to keep clean. This means it is perfect for applications where sanitary conditions are a must, such as commercial kitchens, pharmaceutical research or food and beverage processing.
· Appearance standard: Stainless steel doesn’t stain or rust, and is easy to keep clean. Stainless steel products just look like they are of higher quality, because they are.
Package & Shipping
Just tell me what you want, a customized product is welcome!